Sunday, November 7, 2010

The VIVA presentation

The VIVA presentation is the last assessment for the Critical Literacy subject where we have to prepare a presentation on one of the four articles that had been given during our second assignment. This assessment had help me a lot in delivering a good presentation even though I was not quite good. The article that I chose is the article "The Jews and Their Deceits" written by Adolf Hitler. I chose this article because I agree with Adolf Hitler saying that the Jews are deceit as we can see these days. They are hiding something that other people do not know unless they are Jews. After I presented my stands, there are lots of comments about my slide show for instance my voice projection is hardly to hear, not enough evidence or supporting ideas, body gesture, and also eye contact. I admit my mistakes but in the future I will improve and make my presentations more better.

Thank to Sir Kamaraziz for all the knowledges that you have taught me during classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment